Benefits of Membership
- Your business brochure in our pier visitor card rack
- Updated ship schedule information
- Your website link on this website
- Promotional events sponsored by Destination Kona Coast
- Destination Kona Coast newsletters every other month
- Aloha Booth with greeters from 7:30am-2:30pm
- Music and hula program for arriving ship passengers
- Distribution of free area maps and trolley schedules
- Board of Directors to manage program
- Business information posted on Facebook
What does a membership do for my business and community?
Consider a business membership with Destination Kona Coast. Business members get great satisfaction from knowing they're helping spread aloha to thousands of visitors each week. Attracting these same visitors to your business translates into far for customer traffic, giving business members the opportunity for increased sales.
Why Join Destination Kona Coast?
Membership with DKC is a low coast way to reach thousands of visitors each week. DKC makes it possible for thousands of cruise ship passengers to see and pick up DKC member brochures or rack cards as they enjoy the shade and listen to Hawaiian music we provide. These visitors can ask questions and get directions and suggestions from our DKC volunteer greeters who are well trained, dressed in aloha print DKC apparel and eager to share their knowledge and spread the aloha spirit.
So, make a difference, discover Destination Kona Coast and join today:
Small Business Membership is $130 per year (Under 25 employees)
Large Business Membership is $200 pre year (25 or more Employees)
- If you prefer to pay be Invoice, click here, print the PDF form and mail it in.
- If you wish to pay now, click below. You will be able to pay by Credit Card or Paypal account through the Paypal link (you do not need a Paypal Account to use this). After payment you will be asked to create your account. Please remember your username and password. You cannot change your username.